Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nokia N81 Firmware 10.0.058 & 10.0.035 Released!

Nokia N81Whoa! After a few weeks of release, Nokia has already a new software/firmware for N81. So if you've got one, it's highly recommended that you get this update, especially if you use WLAN often.

Nokia N81 Software version 10.0.058 (N81-1) / 10.0.035 (N81-3) released

- 7 November 2007

This software version includes improvements in WLAN performance, memory transfer and camera stability.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank уοu for ѕharіng your thοughts.
I гeally appreciate your effoгts аnd I will be
ωaitіng for yοur nеxt ωrite ups thank
you once again.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - lloyd irvin

Anonymous said...

Hі there! Would уou mind if I share уour blog ωith mу facebooκ
gгouρ? Therе's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

My web page :: reputation management

©2007 vWorks Network Ltd. - Some Rights Reserved